- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Founded in 1961 EPCO Australia is one of the pioneers in Australia. Following acquisition by Hydroflux in 2016, the EPCO business continues it’s great reputation for providing a complete design, build and install service throughout Australasia and the Pacific Islands
With over 50 years experience in the water industry, Hydroflux Epco takes pride in our ability to design, manufacture and install equipment in all categories of the managed water cycle. We are proud of the quality of our products, our service and our team.
To view Hydroflux Epco’s extensive range of proven equipment please select from the links below:
- • Clarifiers – Primary, secondary and tertiary clarifiers for municipal sewage treatment plants, potable water plants and mining operations
- • Lime Saturators – Designed to produce saturated lime water for control of the pH and alkalinity of water in a water treatment plant
- • Sludge Thickeners – Traditional, Sludge Thickening Clarifiers for backwash and filtrate recovery in sewage treatment plants
- • Lamella Separators – Lamella Plate Clarifiers for primary and secondary clarification of sewage, primary clarification in water treatment and primary clarification of industrial wastewater.
- • Sludge Digesters – Complete systems, floating or fixed roofs, sludge mixing and heating systems for municipal sewage treatment plants
- • Package Sewage Plants – Packaged Extended Aeration Sewage Treatment Plants (PSTP) from 50 to 5000EP
- • Spare Parts – Full range of Spare Parts, Consumables and Chemicals for the full EPCO Australia Product Range
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux Epco continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.