- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
MENA Water offer a range of packaged membrane bioreactors (MBR) to treat sewage and industrial wastewater. The use of MBR based technology enables the use of much smaller treatment systems as compared to conventional plants.
Over 300 systems have been installed into wastewater applications around the world. Typically the systems are fabricated as containerised units delivered wired and piped, to reduce installation time. This standardisation reduces manufacturing time and build costs.
A MENA Water packaged MBR can consist of:
- • Raw wastewater pump stations
- • Pre-treatment
- • Biological treatment systems
- • Membrane filtration unit
- • Permeate storage tank
- • Sludge treatment
- • Odour control system
- • Mobile power generator
- • Containerised operator room
To view MENA Water’s full range of Package Sewage Treatment Plant Applications please select from the links below:
- • Town Package Plants – Solutions to treat sewage from townships and small cities
- • Village Package Plants – Solutions to treat sewage from small to large villages
- • Mine Site Package Plants – Solutions to treat sewage and grey water from mine sites and accommodation camps
- • Resort and Hotel Package Plants – Solutions to treat sewage from resorts and hotels
- • Development Estates Package Plants – solutions to treat sewage from new building estate developments
To view Technical Information on MENA Water’s Package Sewage Treatment Plant’s please select from the links below:
MENA Water is exclusively represented in New Zealand, Australia, PNG, Fiji and throughout the Polynesian, Micronesian and Melanesian Islands by the Hydroflux Group. Hydroflux’s commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and the Hydroflux Group local support teams guarantee our clients plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.