- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
MENA Water packaged plants can be used to treated sewage from sites as small as resorts and mine sites to larger development sites, towns, villages and even small cities. As a pre-fabricated, fully integrated system, that is simply bolted to a concrete slab the costs associated with civil construction and site installation is greatly reduced.
There are hundreds of MENA Water installations around the world that provide a safe, efficient and reliable treatment process.
To view Hydroflux’s full range of MENA package Water Treatment Plant Applications please select from the links below:
- • Town Package Plants – Solutions to treat sewage from townships and small cities
- • Village Package Plants – Solutions to treat sewage from small to large villages
- • Mine Site Package Plants – Solutions to treat sewage and grey water from mine sites and accommodation camps
- • Resort and Hotel Package Plants – Solutions to treat sewage from resorts and hotels
- • Development Estates Package Plants – solutions to treat sewage from new building estate developments
MENA Water is exclusively represented in New Zealand, Australia, PNG, Fiji and throughout the Polynesian, Micronesian and Melanesian Islands by the Hydroflux Group. Hydroflux’s commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and the Hydroflux Group local support teams guarantee our clients plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.