Hydroflux’s latest broadsheet newsletter with informative articles on the local water industry, the Hydroflux group’s activities and people.
Please click on the cover below, or click here to read an electronic pdf version.
Back issues can be found under the Newsletter tab to the left.
We trust you find our newsletter informative, if you would like to receive a future newsletters via post or email please email [email protected] with your Name, Company and Mail Address and we will gladly add you to our mailing list.
Contents of this Issue;
- • Solution For Algal Removal In Water Supplies
- • Deurbanisation. Planning For Sustainability
- • Hydroflux, Exclusive Agents for Mena Water
- • Completed Project – Likuliku Resort, Fiji
- • When to Consider Decentralised Wastewater Treatment
- • Hydroflux launch into New Zealand
- • The Papua New Guinea Legacy Continues
- • Leachate – What is it & Why is it a Problem?
- • Sudoku Puzzle
And Much More!
The Hydroflux Group
About Hydroflux Pacific
The Hydroflux Group comprises eleven companies based in Fiji, Australia, New Zealand and the UK, providing specialist design and build, equipment, processes and operational services in water and wastewater treatment and sludge treatment and dewatering. Hydroflux Pacific are the exclusive Pacific Island representatives for
Hydroflux Industrial Pty Ltd, Hydroflux Epco Pty Ltd, Hydroflux Utilities Pty Ltd, HUBER Technology, CNP Technologies, Flootech MBBR, Dutch Spiral and Organica Water and incorporates EPCO Australia.
Hydroflux Pte Ltd
Suva Business Centre
217 Victoria Parade
International +679 310 0071
Fiji 310 0071