- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Why install the Hydroflux GT-DAF instead of grease traps?
Centralised treatment from food courts and shopping centres is not only a requirement in some regions but can offer significant benefits over installing numerous grease traps.
Centralised treatment allows:
- All wastewater to be treated in a single location
- Massive reduction in sludge pumps out as only the separated grease is removed off site by tanker
- Improved performance over grease traps this reducing the possibility of downstream pipe blockages
- Demulsification of the wastewater to remove solubilised grease and improve the performance
- The GT-DAF range has the ability to handle flows up to 100KL/hr making it suitable to treat all the wastewater from some of the largest commercial complexes in Australia
- The system is designed to accept and effectively treat the variable flows directly from the main drainage system.
- The inlet bypass to the top of the unit ensures that upstream pipe blockages do not occur and all water is always treated in the GT-DAF.
Please click on one of the links below for additional information or scroll down for photos, brochures and drawings:
- Advantages V’s Traditional Grease Traps – Click Here
- Hydroflux GT-DAF – Not Just a DAF – Click Here
- Standard Sizes – Click Here
- FAQ’s – Click Here
DESIGN CONSTRUCTION OPERATION
Engaging a professional wastewater treatment company to look after the entire wastewater project is a convenient, economical and hassle free option for industry.
Hydroflux Industrial can provide all process design works, manufacture and fabrication, construction and even complete operation of your wastewater treatment plant.
When Hydroflux Industrial provides complete solutions, we can either undertake a contract on a turnkey basis or work together with building services engineers and other construction professionals such as architects, structural engineers and quantity surveyors to ensure that the project is delivered smoothly, without interruption and on time.
BUILD OPERATE TRANSFER (BOT) FINANCING
The Hydroflux Group is able to offer a Build Operate & Transfer (BOT) option for water and wastewater assets in Australia and New Zealand. This innovative partnership arrangement strengthens existing strong bonds between Hydroflux and their customers for the long term.
Hydroflux, represented by a special purpose vehicle dedicated to the project, supplies the design, construction, financing, and operation of the water or wastewater plant. The plant is transferred to the client at the end of the contract, which is generally around 10 years.
Hydroflux also purchase existing water and wastewater plants on a similar basis, which releases cash to our clients for either returning or distributing to investors or for funding other investments in their core business.
The multidisciplinary structure of the Hydroflux group including design, construction, equipment supply and operation makes Hydroflux the ideal BOT water and wastewater partner.
Please contact Hydroflux if would like to explore the option of either acquiring a new water or wastewater facility without capital outlay or would like to free up cash by selling your existing water or wastewater assets.
Our employees and clients are our most valuable asset. Individuals make a difference. Knowledge sharing and teamwork make the difference