- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
The Hydroflux Pacific Fiji office provides an important local presence to the Pacific Islands water and wastewater sector. From this office we can provide support for any type of industrial or municipal wastewater treatment plant, including chemical supply and maintenance contracts throughout the region.
Hydroflux has a proven, consistent and methodical approach to providing exceptional value to our customers that extends to The Pacific Region. No project is too big, or too small.
Hydroflux Pacific provides many forms of water or wastewater plant support programs including, regular service and preventative maintenance contracts, chemical and spares supply and operation contracts for both industrial and municipal customers.
Some of the services available from Hydroflux Pacific:
- Water and Wastewater Plant Optimisation – Our wastewater specialists have literally 100’s of years’ experience in water and wastewater treatment
- Chemical Supply – Full range of specialist water and wastewater chemicals including Acids, Alkali’s, Flocculants, Coagulants, Polymers, Antifoams, Enzymes and Bacteria
- Service and Maintenance – Breakdown or scheduled our service teams have it covered
- Sampling and Regulatory Compliance Monitoring – Hydroflux Pacific provide full sampling programs including analysis and reporting to the local authorities
- Remote Monitoring systems – Hydroflux can monitor and operate your treatment plant remotely.
Our team has experience in all aspects of wastewater treatment processes and equipment and whether or not your wastewater treatment plant was constructed by one of the Hydroflux companies, the best quality service for your plant is assured.
We also have a comprehensive range of technical videos to assist plant operators and engineers
Hydroflux is reliable, efficient and effective – as experts we manage complex situations and deliver dynamic solutions. It is simple, streamlined wastewater treatment management